Friday 29 August 2014

Tomorrow

Tomorrow 
I'll take one sugar in my tea,
Not 2.
And I'll try not to smoke!
During the day.
As much.
I will be healthy.
I will think healthy!
Carrot sticks,
Hummus!
Eat celery, if I have to.
Tomorrow I will
Exercise,
Take the stairs.
I will shave my legs.
I will aerodynamically glide through life.
Washed, ironed and hairless.
Tomorrow will be bright.
Even if it's raining.
Tomorrow, Tomorrow,
I will read a news paper.
Like the Guardian.
I will understand all of it!
Tomorrow,
I will try to say positive things.
I will ask people questions about themselves,
"How are you?" "How was your weekend?"
And won't talk about myself!
Not as much.
Unless I'm asked.
Then I will.
Tomorrow I will kiss my husband,
Because some times,
There's no time,
The morning flies "bye",
Kissless,
But not tomorrow!
Tomorrow I will make time.
Tomorrow, Tomorrow.....

No comments: