Sunday 31 August 2014

The Wolves - Dedicated to the Customer Services of British Gas & Electric!

The Wolves is at the door again,
Knock, Knock, Knockin'
And us skint little piggies aint got nottin'.
You can huff and puff,
And blow and blow,
Im freezing my tits off the heatings so low!
How much?
And when?
You must be bloody jokin'!
Thats the whole of my months income,
I mean thats what you're talkin'
And HEY,
If you don't like my abusive attitude,
Then stop fuckin' callin' -
I'll give you it when Ive got it,
Its not like I'm stallin'.
Do you think I'm enjoyin'
Our daily conversations?
Christ Almighty!
The whole country's in debt,
The whole of our nation,
Cause YOU....
Ya' greedy Rat Bags,
Have us all over a barrel,
So don't be tellin' me sort it out,
Tell that dick head David Cameron!

No comments: