Monday 8 June 2009

I've Got A Crush On Mr Tummus

Oh Mr Tummus from Narnia so
Frolicking around in the dead white snow
You furry little man goat
Drive me mad with desire
Going wild without reason on the cusp of Mount Fire

I love your sexy hooves
All gallant and goatee
Make me weak at the knees
Make me feel all floaty

YOU horny little Narnian
Wait under that lamp
I’ll be through the wardrobe in a snap
To get into your pants.

Does it make me a beast to want you so much?
Your half man for god sake
And yet it's the goat that I want
Your MY Fauny creature from a far away land
And I’d rather ride you
Than that Lion Aslan.

Lucy can push it
Give her to the which
I’ll blow your flute love and several other little bits
So take me Mr Tummus and make me your own
'Cause the world is not the same till you’ve dated a faun.

No comments: