Tuesday 23 September 2014

Cougar

What did you just call me?
You - little - shit!
Is that a pint of Cow n Gate your drinking?
Growing up milk.
Aye,
I think your nappy needs changing son,
Or maybe its your patter that stinks,
Was that meant as a compliment?
A chat up line?
You prick!
Now listen closely pet lamb,
I didn't ask for this chat,
You skid marked yourself over here,
Giving it all that.
But before I finish this drink,
Ill impart a little advice,
This is my watering hole,
My city,
My night!
So take that Freshers attitude,
And that awful stench of Lynx,
That horrible, HORRIBLE rape'y T-shirt,
And your herbal highs that you bought with your bag of chips,
And git the fuck the away from me,
Before I deck you one,
I'll destroy little man,
You'll be on the next train home.
Go on.....
Mush.....
Cause even your mates are laughing at you,
Call me a Cougar!
Youre lucky -
If my whiskey wasn't so nice I'd swill you!

No comments: